In keeping with the Mission Statement of the Granite State South Board of REALTORS®, Inc., it is our purpose to provide high quality education to our members. We maintain established relationships with instructors who teach courses that enhance members' professionalism by providing pre-licensee training, orientation, post licensee training, certified continuing education, REALTOR® designations and other educational opportunities.We offer several classes throughout each month, all of which can be found on our Events Calendar.
- Kathy Roosa School of Real Estate is an independent school dedicated to the education of real estate licensees in New England. Kathy Roosa teaches the Core, Elective, Code of Ethics, and MA State Law courses at GSSBR for a fee of $40 for REALTOR® members or $45 for non-REALTOR® members. Online courses are also offered. Registration is required for some courses, which can be done on the Events Calendar.
- InnoVia Training Courses are taught by Dennis Power for FREE at GSSBR. This class will cover everything from basic usage to advanced features taught in a classroom style method. Registration is required at NNEREN's website.
- Appraisal Classes are taught by Kevin Fritschy of In-East Appraisals. His classes discuss appraising and how appraisers come up with their values. To register, contact Kevin at 603-821-9898.
- Lunch & Learn courses are taught by guest speakers and cover various topics related to the real estate industry. These courses begin with a free lunch sponsored by a GSSBR Affiliate and shortly after, the free course begins. Registration is required for these courses through the Events Calendar.
- GSSBR also offers Online Education via The CE Shop. Elective courses of 1 CEU, 2 CEU or 3 CEU's are offered for several states including Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, and more. Click Online Education above to view the full class listings. You will receive your education affidavit electronically upon completion of each course.