Town Sign Ordinances
Below is a listing of each town in the GSSBR jurisdiction and their regulations for temporary real estate signs. For more information, click on the town to be directed to town hall websites.
- Atkinson: permitted up to 4 weeks before event and removed within 10 days after event
- Brentwood: No restrictions on temporary signs as long as it is not electric
- Chester: No signs of any kind allowed
- Danville: permitted up to 7 days before event. No more than 4 sq. ft. and must not obstruct road signs or corners
- Derry: A permit is necessary along with a $25.00 fee.
- East Kingston: Allowed
- Kingston: Allowed with permit and restrictions
- Londonderry: Allowed - restrictions on Open House signage including permit and $31.00 fee
- Fremont: Allowed - event signs up for no longer than 14 days
- Pelham: Allowed
- Plaistow: Allowed with $50.00 fee.
- Raymond: Allowed. Temporary event signs can be up for no longer than 30 days
- Salem: Allowed with application
- Sandown: Allowed
- Windham: Allowed with application